Introduce Yourself!

Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community ManagerVancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi everyone, this is the place to say hello and introduce yourself. I’ll start!

My name is Natasha and I’m the Community Manager for the SAP Analytics Cloud Community. I’m based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I hold a Bachelors degree in Psychology, along with a Masters degree in Environmental Practice. A fun fact about me: I love to dance! I’ve been dancing since the age of 5, and have completed numerous dance exams and competed in various dance competitions in ballet, modern and jazz.

I’m excited for you to meet the other community monitors here. There is @Colin Chu and @Scott Godfree who you will see posting on the community as well.

So, tell us all a little about yourselves!

Comments

• Hi Everyone,

My name is Nikhil and I am working on SAP Analytics Cloud since last 1 year. I'm based in Mumbai, India. I handle the Analytics profile which includes SAP BW as well as SAP Analytics Cloud. I am excited to see this community as this would be one of the medium through which we can learn as well as explore various features in and around SAC :)

• Hello,

My Name is Dishant Pandya. I am a senior BI consultant for Sapphire Systems - based in London. I have been working with SAC since a year on both and planning & analytics projects. I also consult for BI / Planning implementations for Infor dEPM. It would be great to share ideas and get some support from fellow members around SAC implementation & design perspectives.

Thank You!

• Hi,

My name is, Jairzinho Gonzales and I am from Peru and I have experience in ERP SAP -COM BASIC for 3 years and with SAC I have about 1 and a half I am responsible for administering the tool in an agro-industrial company and I hope to share knowledge at all possible levels to understand.

don't forget to like it :)

regards.

• Hi, I am Daniel from Belgium, and have been busy with SAC since the earlier days in 2017. Our first project on SAC went live in december 2017 and ever since I have been highly involved in several SAC projects.

Happy to join the community and hope to learn new things and share some best practice which we have been able to build up with our team at CTAC.

• Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hello @Nikhil Shenoy, @Dishant Pandya, @Jairzinho Gonzales, and @Daniel Spokoinyi! Welcome to the Community! I'm so excited to see your future discussions and collaboration in the Community! Also, just a friendly reminder that we have 2 sub-communities for each of our products:

SAP Data Warehouse Cloud

SAP Analytics Cloud

I encourage you to participate in both, or just the product that you're using!

Also, be sure to check out the Community Information category for more information on how to get started in the Community.

Once again, welcome to the Community! :)

• Hi, I'm Cláudia Pinto from Portugal. I work in VINCI ENERGIE - AXIANS Portugal.

I work daily withn SAP ERP since 2006.

Thank you for the invite for this community :)

• Hello Everyone! I'm Jason Miller and I'm an IT Director at Wolverine Worldwide. We're just starting our SAC journey and we're excited about it!

• Hello Everyone!

My name is Anirudh Varadhan and I am a BI Solution Architect based in Germany. We are currently charting out our SAC journey and have gone live recently with our first solutions. I am looking forward to being an active part of the Analytics Community, especially the integration with BW in a Live-Connection Scenario.

• Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi @Claudia, @Jason Miller, and @anirudhv! Welcome to the Community! Very excited to have you here, and look forward to hearing from you! :)

• Hello everyone!

My name is Aldo Garcia from Tucson Arizona - our company recently adopted SAP Analytics Cloud to start running reports and dashboards for our Global Service Desks. I started learning SAP Analytics last December - I'm looking forward to keep learning from the SAP Analytics community !!

Best Regards,

Aldo