SAP DATA WAREHOUSE CLOUD COMMUNITY

This is your platform to ask questions, post answers and share your experience with other customers and experts from SAP.

Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• Hello everyone!

My name is Tracy Lessard from Milwaukee Wisconsin - our company recently adopted SAP Analytics Cloud to start running reports and dashboards for our Supply Chain Group.

Tracy

January 7, 2020

• Hello Everyone, I am Vincent from Saudiarabia, We are in S4 Hybrid Conversion, very keen to learn Analytics and I am excited about it!.

January 7, 2020
  • Hi all

Mustafa Toktas, Head of IT Solitions: Data Analytics at Zumtobelgroup. We have introduced SAC (mainly live connection to SAP BW 7.5.) and are live with 3 stories. Feedback from Business is very good. I am looking forward to a community especially dealing with issues SAC and live connection to SAP BW.

Best regards

Musti

January 7, 2020
  • Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin
    edited January 7

Hi @Aldo Garcia, @Tracy Lessard, @vincent, and @Mustafa Toktas! Welcome to the Community! Excited to have you here, and hope this will be your place to learn about SAP Analytics Cloud :)

January 7, 2020
  • Hi everyone.

I am Cem Solmaz from Ebebek Turkey. I have worked in SAP ERP since 2007. We decided to adopt SAC in December, and currently replacing BO reports with SAC and facing some technical issues. Thanks a lot for the invitation.

Cheers,

Cem

January 8, 2020
  • Hi Everyone!

I am Fatih Inanc , Head of Strategic sales from Detaysoft, Turkey and we have been doing SAC projects for a long time. Especially if you need any help regarding SAC Planning side and Zero Based Budgeting with SAC, we can share the experience!

Regards,

Fatih

January 8, 2020
  • Hi I am Lukas from Austria. Started to work with SAC 4 months ago.

We are in the process of shifting reports from Analysis for Office and Lumira into SAC and offering our users a tool for building reliable reports themselves.

After this I run on all kind of terrains and quite fast :-)

January 8, 2020
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm Patric from Sweden. Currently I'm working with a Swedish retailer that are moving into SAC and Analytics Cloud with the first Go Live coming up 1st of April. Previously I have worked with SAP BW for many years and BW on HANA for two years.

Looking forward to share experiences with you!

Patric

January 8, 2020
  • Hello everyone,

Ingo Hilgefort from SAP in Vancouver. Probably some of you already know me from SCN or the conferences.

Have worked for years on BW, HANA, SAP Analytics and the integration of these topics and now working on SAP Analytics Cloud.

Best Regards

Ingo

January 8, 2020
  • Hello Everyone!

I am Divya from Texas. We are on ERP 6.0, EHP 8 with SAP NW 7.5. I have been the lead portal architect for past 15+ years. Have taken online training from Siva Prasad (very impressive) for SAP S/4HANA recently. Willing to learn more about FIORI and SAC now.

Have a wonderful day!

Divya

January 8, 2020