SAP DATA WAREHOUSE CLOUD COMMUNITY

This is your platform to ask questions, post answers and share your experience with other customers and experts from SAP.

Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• Hello everyone

Mu name is Zacchaeus i am a new to Sap analystic Cloud and i am willing to learn and spread my horzons, i know i have i lot to learn

January 16, 2020
  • Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi @zaqcar! Welcome to the Community! Feel free to browse the Learning and Engagement category to learn more and participate in discussions :)

January 17, 2020
  • My name is Carlos Aguirre WFA on HANA consultant and I want to hear and share tips and tricks about WFA technical implementation and also blending data in SAC with other data sources

January 17, 2020
  • Hi,

I am Mauricio, CoE for P&T for Chile and Peru.

I think communities are the best way to keep yourself updated and create value in a give-receive manner.

HANA Cloud will be a great success, and need to understand it and how to get there.

January 17, 2020
  • My name is Ramon Morales from Monterrey - México, our company was recently introduced in the world of SAP Analytics Cloud so I started learning SAP Analytics Cloud 1 year ago- I'm looking forward to keep learning from the SAP Analytics community and of course I am willing to share my knowledge!!

Best Regards,

January 17, 2020
  • Hello Everyone,

My name is Harsh and I’m an Enterprise Architect in SAP North America. I’m based in Irvine, California. I hold a master’s degree in Business Analytics. 

A fun fact about me: I love landscape photography, and love to click pictures when I am not solving customer’s business challenges! 

I’m excited to join this community! Hope to learn and contribute from community members here.

Best

Harsh

January 17, 2020
  • Hello All,

My name is Don Gosnell and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I spent 21 years with SAP, all of them in Education. Now I teach courses for SAP on a contract basis. My specialty is SAP BW (all flavors), but I'm also fluent in the Sales and Distribution portion of SAP ECC.

I've only just begun with SAC, so will be relying on this community to help me on my journey.

Best regards,

Don

January 17, 2020
  • My name is Kiran, based out Portland OR, working as SAP Business Intelligence Analyst and started learning SAC but got knowledge on its predecessor tools. Happy to be part of this community and looking forward to learn and share knowledge!😉

BR, Kiran

January 17, 2020
  • Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi @Carlos Aguirre, @Mauricio Cubillos, @Ramon_Admin, @Harsh Garg, @Don Gosnell and @Kiran Bonam! Welcome to the Community! Feel free to browse our Learning and Engagement category, as well as participate in discussion or ask questions! I look forward to seeing your posts! :)

Also, wanted to let everyone know that @Dominika Dodson will be helping to moderate over the next week while I’m away on vacation! If you have any questions in regards to the community that require urgent attention please don’t hesitate to reach out to her! :)

January 17, 2020
  • Hi Everyone,

I am Tung from Vietnam, currently playing role as Analytics Lead in Abeo International company.

I have been working with SAC since last 6 months from R&D to PreSale, and now my first SAC project is running :)

Happy to join the community and hope to be learnt from and share knowledge with you guys.

Best Regards

Tung

January 17, 2020