SAP DATA WAREHOUSE CLOUD COMMUNITY

This is your platform to ask questions, post answers and share your experience with other customers and experts from SAP.

Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• Hello everyone!

My name is Alvaro Enrique Cano from Bogotá- Colombia - have been the lead SAP ABAP for past 22+ years and BW Consulting for past 10+ years. I like to learn SAC and SAP S/4 HANA.

Best Regards

ALVARO

January 18, 2020
  • Hi,

My name is Krishnakant Joshi. I am from India. I run a startup based out in Ahmedabad. We work on the SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Fiori domain. I have 10+ years of experience working in various technologies including SAP and non SAP.

Looking forward to learning about SAC with the help of community and webinar series. :)

Regards,

Krishna

January 18, 2020
  • Abhay From AWL India. Looking forward to maximize use of SAC

January 18, 2020
  • Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi @Tung Bui, @ALENCANO, @krishnakantj and @abhay bapna Bapna! Welcome to the Community! We're excited to have you, and I look forward to seeing your posts, discussions and questions in the Community :)

January 18, 2020
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Lethuxolo Ntuli from Durban, South Africa. I work as a SAP Business Analyst for Conlog who has just implemented SAP S/4HANA Cloud. I have just been introduced to SAP Analytics Cloud through the release of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911 release. I am looking forward to learning more about the product from the Community and applying my lessons to the benefit of the business.

I'm excited ☺️!!!

Regards,

Lethuxolo

January 18, 2020
  • Hello Everyone:

My Name is Hemsagar Elugu I am a Technical consultant working on SAP Cloud solutions ( Success Factors, Concur, Sales Cloud, S4HANA Cloud, Cloud platform, Business By Design ) at Utopia Global Inc . I am here as SAC is embedded in S4HANA Cloud.

Happy to be part of this community !

January 18, 2020
  • Hello Everyone,

My name is Anil and I am working for SAP Intelligent Data & Analytics Team. I'm based in Walldorf, Germany. My experience is mainly in SAP BI, HANA and I am looking forward to learning SAC.

Regards,

Anil Muppa

January 18, 2020
  • Hello, I am Cheolsoon Im, studying Data Analytics at NSCC, Halifax, Nova Scotia. Thanks for the invitation. ;)

January 18, 2020
  • Hey, I am Ronit Sen an BI Consultant currently at PwC based out of Kolkata. I am currently new to SAC and I am trying to upskill myself to be a SAC expert. I hope this platform is something which could cater to my knowledge.

January 18, 2020
  • Hi there,

Denys van Kempen here from the sunny Netherlands. SAP employee since 2002 and currently working on partner enablement. Regular visitors of the SAP Community might have stumbled across some of my blog posts, mostly about SAP HANA. [https://people.sap.com/denys.kempen].

SAP Press recently published my book SAP HANA 2.0 - an Introduction, so if you are relatively new or would like a refresher on the topic, this might be of interest.

Looking forward to learn about the new SAP HANA Cloud Services and share.

Best,

Denys

January 18, 2020