SAP DATA WAREHOUSE CLOUD COMMUNITY

This is your platform to ask questions, post answers and share your experience with other customers and experts from SAP.

Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• hi everyone!

My name is Milena from SAP Concur based in the UK.

i am here to learn as much as I can about SAP Hana and find more creative ways to help my team and our customers understand the wider intelligent spend management platform.

January 18, 2020
  • Hello everyone, I am Rami from Intrasoft Jordan, i have been involved with SAP SAC for almost a year now, and recently got involved with SAP IBP as well,

thank you for the invitation to the community.

Looking forward.

January 19, 2020
  • Hi Natasha,

Nice to meet you all virtually. My name is John Roche and I am based out of Newtown Square, Pennsylvania. I completed a Masters in Digital Innovation from Boston University last year and the course used Microsoft tools and products. As a SAPer, I am interested in learning more about what SAP HANA Cloud Services has to offer. I would like to become a super user to be able to show clients, partners and other colleagues the benefits and features.

January 20, 2020
  • Hello Everyone,

My name is Manohar Singh, I am a BI Solution Architect, based out of Bengaluru, India. I am working on SAP HANA, Business Objects, Spotfire, QlikSense, I started with a POC project in SAC way back in 2017, But did not get a chance to work on the latest versions of SAC. I want to take this opportunity to learn and explore the new features of SAC and share my knowledge with the community.

Warm Regards,

Manohar

January 20, 2020
  • Hello everyone,

I am Sheena, working on the user assistance artifacts for SAP Analytics Cloud. I am here to gather as much information as possible on how to delight customers with information and help them experience SAP Analytics Cloud seamlessly. I am fairly new to SAP and SAP Analytics Cloud is one of my first projects here. It's been fun so far; learning and sharing knowledge. Looking forward to gaining deeper insights and learning more from the community.

As for my interests, I am a creative writer and love to write on culture and human interest stories. I am also a farming (permaculture) enthusiast and a certified Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) consultant.

Regards,

Sheena

January 20, 2020
  • Hello everyone ,

My Name is Syed Azmathullah Hussaini from Hyderabad, India, I am SAP BI/BW associate as well as Pre-Sales support at Adroit Infotech PVT Ltd I would like to say that its my opportunity to be part of this community and learn new things in SAP-SAC just started exploring SAC 6 Months back & its a good opportunity to work, share the ideas, and exchange the information with this Community people. If any of you can provide me the good Documentation(like what topics needed to have knowledge on) of the scenarios, that will be good enough apart from the Ideas & Exchange of information at my Gmail i.e., [email protected] 😀

January 20, 2020
  • edited January 20

Hello everyone!

My name is Viktoria, I am from Germany. We want to impement SAC not only in our company, but at our costumers..

Thank you for creating such a group and community, to give us a chance to network!!

Have a sunny day!

Viktoria

January 20, 2020
  • Hello Everyone,

My name is Ovais Khan and i am SAP BI/HANA Consultant based in Middle East & Pakistan. I am so excited to explore this tool.

January 20, 2020
  • Hello folks,

I am Girma Emissa a SAP Employee since 2012. Lately I am part of Communication , Enablement & Onboarding team which is under CX Cloud Operation and Support.

I have started to pick up bits and pieces of Analytics and lately started to deep dive into SAP Analytics via the webinars. By joining the community I am hopeful & willful to learn and share my experience.

Cheers,

Girma

January 20, 2020