SAP DATA WAREHOUSE CLOUD COMMUNITY

This is your platform to ask questions, post answers and share your experience with other customers and experts from SAP.

Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• Hello all my name is Danielle Larocca and I have the pleasure of being one of the SAP Mentors (learn more here: https://community.sap.com/programs/influencer-programs/mentors).

My focus area is Human Capital Management and I have a particular interest in Reporting and Analytics. I am excited about the SAP Analytics Cloud technology that will be embedded into the new People Analytics solutions.

I work for EPI-USE Labs which is the division of the larger Group Elephant organization that focuses entirely on solutions that compliment SAP & SuccessFactors. Groupelephant.com also owns and funds a non-profit entity, called Elephants, Rhinos & People (ERP), focusing on the preservation of at-risk elephants and rhinos through the economic uplift of rural people in areas adjacent to these threatened species.   The images of elephants should look familiar as they were a large part of SAP’s marketing this year as part of explaining how we use SAP technology as part of our ERP Air Force tactical intervention to save wild elephants and rhinos from poachers.

A sample of one of our solutions is the SAP certified Query Manager that is used to feed live on-premise SAP data to SAP Analytics Coud as detailed here: https://www.sapanalytics.cloud/product_updates/data-integration-recent-innovations/.

I look forward to learning more about all things analytics and SAP.

😀Thanks, Danielle

January 24, 2020
  • Hi all,

My name is Vasilika and I am an SAP Finance consultant based in Denmark. I have just started my journey with SAP Analytics Cloud and im excited to learn more and be part of this community.

Thanks

Vasilika

January 24, 2020
  • Hi @Sophia Kammergruber , @Xavier Hacking , @Paul G , welcome to the community! So glad you joined us and we are excited to see your contributions.

January 25, 2020
  • Welcome welcome, @Vasilika Porse and @Danielle Larocca ! So awesome having you in the community. Can't wait to see what you have to share with us!

January 25, 2020
  • Hallo zusammen,

mein Name ist Christian aus Deutschland. Ich arbeite im Controlling und arbeite seit wenigen Monaten mit der SAC, mit dem Ziel die Nutzung für ein neues Reporting im Unternehmen auszuloten. Wir kommen von SAP/BW und weil wir bislang keine Erfahren mit der SAC haben, ist das eine sehr spannende und vielseitige Aufgabe, auf die ich mich sehr freue.

Ebenso freue ich mich auf interessanten Informationsaustausch mit der Community.

Beste Grüße

Christian

January 31, 2020
  • Hi 👋🏽

I'm Carlos an uber-geek from New York 😆, I have been in the SAP analytics space for almost 2 decades. Thanks for the invite to this forum, great to have the cloud forum in one space.

January 31, 2020
  • Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi @Christian Leist and @Carlos Suarez! Welcome to the Community! Very excited to have you, and look forward to seeing your questions and discussions! :)

February 3, 2020
  • Hello everyone!

My name is Lola Alao from Nigeria, West Africa. I just recently became a member of the analytics team of my company. I have worked with SAP BOBJ suit in the past and I am now learning how to use SAP analytics cloud. I am looking forwarding to sharing ideas, solving problems and creating superb dashboards with you all!!

Regards

Lola

February 7, 2020
  • Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi @Lola Alao! Welcome to the Community! We hope to be able to help you with your SAP Analytics Cloud learning :)

February 7, 2020
  • Hello Everyone,

My name is Gokul. I am from India. I started to work in SAC recently. Looking forward to collaborate, learn and explore more in SAC.

February 7, 2020