SAP DATA WAREHOUSE CLOUD COMMUNITY

This is your platform to ask questions, post answers and share your experience with other customers and experts from SAP.

Introduce Yourself!

12345679»

Comments

• Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi @Gokul Krishnan! Welcome to the Community! Very excited to have you join us from India! I look forward to your discussions and questions :)

February 8, 2020
  • Hello Friends,

My name is vaman , I have been working with SAC for six months and exited with the AI features.

It would be great to share the ideas and get some support from community members

Best Regards

Vaman

February 10, 2020
  • Hi Everyone,

This is Clifford, working as a Sr Solution Architect in SAP BW/4HANA & Analytics from India with International exposure.

I am very happy to join in this community where it helps me to gain good knowledge while in my presentations to the clients on Analytics.

Thanks for creating this community.

With Best Regards,

Clifford.

February 10, 2020
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Marouene Ferchichi, I'm a new member in the Product Management Analytics Platform team. I'm based in Walldorf - Germany.

I hold a Masters degree in Business Intelligence. I am looking forward to being an active part of the Analytics Community.

Regards,

Marouene.

February 10, 2020
  • Natasha PiraniNatasha Pirani Online Community Manager Vancouver, BC Canada admin

Hi @Vaman Kumar, @Clifford M and @Marouene Ferchichi! Welcome to the Community! I look forward to seeing your posts, discussions, questions and feedback of the product! :)

February 10, 2020
  • Hello everyone,

My Name is Sumnesh Nepalia and I am working with ENRA group and we are using SAC for about a year.

Looking forward to collobrate and learn along with community.

February 19, 2020
  • Hello everyone!

My name is Agung Supriyanto from Jakarta Indonesia - I'm work daily with SAP ECC and plan migration to HANA with adopted SAP Analytics Cloud to start running reports and dashboards . I'm looking forward to keep learning from the SAP Analytics community !!

thanks for @Natasha Pirani as invite to joint this community

Best Regards,

Agung

March 12, 2020
  • Hi, I am Manish from Dallas, Texas. I am IBP Architect and now we have couple of use cases while integrating with SAC. Looking forward to keep learning from the SAP Analytics community.

Best Regards,

Manish

March 12, 2020